joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
baap36885 I've found some errors (3 images missing and a nonexistent label) in your game

game/script.rpy:4207 The jump is to nonexistent label 'v1045'.

game/script.rpy:6620 '1642' is not an image.

game/script.rpy:8617 '1838' is not an image.

game/script.rpy:8669 '239' is not an image.

and at line 6233

with disolve instead of with dissolve

Reactions: Bobber Tail

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
There is no daughter or sister...

Because this is Mrs. Watson (it's even the same game thread) and has been renamed and remade 16,000 times now.
__________________________________++++++++++++___________________________________________________

That makes sense ...

And it's tragic what I remember of the old Watson and this new(er) version. I see where the developer wants to take the game but is having pacing issues with the plot as well as the overall structure of the story

*It lacks MC motives for her conduct. *

^It doesn't have to be any more complicated than the MC being a freak with some serious kink issues. But the game does need a 'conflict' to act as a catalyst that triggers some of the events.

^Some of the other characters can be used to further expand the plot. But it seems father/Daughter path is in the making and if there is a blackmail path with the neighbor's son and the daughter is also put into that, that would mess up the father/daughter plots. Organization and separation need to be maintained. I guess the MC is supposed to be the 'slut' but not all the female characters need to become a slut but can be involved within their own paths

^All the plots are getting too twisted... I'm too busy myself at the moment, but are there any writers wanting to help this developer?

• Hey there
Reactions: onefingersalute

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Did the dev change the character/model of Christine? I thought in the beginning she looked different. Light brown/dirty blonde hair and not dark brown/black like it is now.

Reactions: tex75

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I mean ffs fuck someone. Anyone. Theres no woman on the planet giving out this much petting action and touching this much dick this often without taking a load somewhere. Horny enough to fuck around with an ugly old man, but not to take dick from anyone?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Sadly developer was not put a lewd scene between Adi and MC until they cumming togehter when they both in the kicthen like Christine Watson version before remake.

Reactions: onefingersalute

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
From scratch? The story is basically the same with improved graphics.
I grant you that. Being a Wife obviously has reused assets from Christine Watson. I'll see where Baap takes the new version. One thing I miss from Christine Watson is the scene between son and daughter the night of the power outage. Yes, that is minor, but it added some insight to the thought processes of the two of them, and why (especially Adi) is interested in, and fine with, exploring a relationship with Christine.

Without that scene, to an extent, Adi's behaviour comes out of nowhere. And I assume the daughter thinking about John after accidentally sending him her topless picture also seems odd if she didn't hook up with Adi.

I might not be explaining myself properly. Suffice it to say, I think that scene is more important than Baap realizes.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
From scratch? The story is basically the same with improved graphics. The latest version 1.155 passed off as a gift is 90% (worsened) faithfully copied from a previous version by Christine Watson including the bully black boys. A mockery of the Dev.
I mean this is the same thread Christine Watson was in too, renamed to Being a Wfie...

Christine Watson [v4 FIX] [baap]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
As said, it's the same character and be remade/redone a few times now.

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes