Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

small81

Sep 25, 2023
Hello everyone, I have a question and maybe you can help me here. I am now in Episode 9 at the Helloween Party. I was able to get into relationships with all five main ladies from episode 8 in episode 9 thanks to Scrappy's mod. Only one I couldn't seem to avoid. Since I chose Jill, I blocked the path with Quinn. Now I had thought that Scrappy in Epsiode 9 would give us the option of continuing Quinn's path in the variables. Unfortunately that's not the case and I'm at the point where I can text all the other ladies but not Quinn (and Cathy). Have you found a solution and do I need to contact Scrappy? I could write to him directly via Patreon if necessary.
scrappy Could you add the variable that you also have Quinn's path, although you have also selected Jill's path? That would be so great of you.

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
so with this mod, we'll we eventually be ale to get a harem ending? because i just got to the point where you have to pick a girl and stop being a fuckboy, and i see that with the mod you can chose all of them... but how does the game not break later? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

molva

Jan 6, 2023
My very compressed port of Being A DIK 0.8.1 with scrappy wt and cheats mod.
Usual gestures, text resizing etc.
Minigames should be turned off. I've put a toggle in settings if you want to try your luck and have a keyboard.
In game phone icon is top left of screen. Fixed to stay visable. Cheats menu is in the quick menu

Since 8.0..
Edit: Fix1 - Cheats now in Quickmenu
Edit: Fix2 - Remove anti Android crap from mr pink cuck script
Edit :Fix3 - Update to 8.1. Reorganize preferences. Add option to disable or move quick menu (QM) toggle
Edit: Fix4 - Update to my later android script - fixes for large number of choices going off screen (BaD still 0.8.1)

Please report any bugs here in #Bug_Reports:
Why mega?

SherriShepherd

Dec 30, 2019
Just started episode 9 doing the halloween party freeroam event. Chose "All" when given the choice in EP 8 but when I get to the point where I bring the keg down, the walkthrough says if you're on Isabella's branch to go to your room and click the windows. Did that, nothing happens. Party also doesn't automatically start after bringing the keg down. Only thing I can do is go to Derek's closet and skip to the Jill scene. If i check the cheat menu I have 5 branches active. How do I get the Isabella scene and the party?

Reactions: ZimL
Jul 5, 2020
Just started episode 9 doing the halloween party freeroam event. Chose "All" when given the choice in EP 8 but when I get to the point where I bring the keg down, the walkthrough says if you're on Isabella's branch to go to your room and click the windows. Did that, nothing happens. Party also doesn't automatically start after bringing the keg down. Only thing I can do is go to Derek's closet and skip to the Jill scene. If i check the cheat menu I have 5 branches active. How do I get the Isabella scene and the party?
Season 3(episode 9 and 10) you can't be on multiple paths.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes