armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The question is did LP actually state what was going to happen and the high supporter came to the conclusion it was "hot", or did LP just state it was going to be the "hottest event ever" as he is inclined to do.
LP's interpretation of a "hottest event" is somewhat different from ours.
We all will be filthy rich if for each hot and hottest event,we will get an euro.

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
You can already tell from the clothes that my imagination doesn't match how the events will develop, it's a shame. Why did she dress like that for the lessons, she had to go in differently )))

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I like this update because Sophia teaches the boys, but at the same time the boys teach her. After all, it’s unlikely that Sophia has had group sex before. Thus, by doing handjobs for three boys, she gets used to being with three men at the same time in a sexual setting.
Thus, in the future, it will be easier for her to cross the line.
As I said years a go Sophia will learn from her encounters then she will show Liam what she has learned,bi side,swallowing ect.

Oct 9, 2023
Funny to watch this thread run wild with speculation over the last 5-10 pages. L&P never confirmed that Sophia would give a handjob or blowjob in this update. He only said that this update would have similar hotness to the last one. Several members started posting "Sophia's giving the boys handjobs" and that turned into "Sophia's giving them blowjobs". You are all setting yourselves up to be disappointed. I think the most likely scenario is that Sophia lets the boys practice masturbating to her and teases them in the lingerie to show them how to cum. Less likely is that she helps one or two of them with her hands because they weren't able to orgasm on their own. Even less likely is that one or more of them cum on her. And finally even extremely unlikely is that Sophia performs her first blowjob during the scene. What makes this side job hot is remembering when you were in high school, had a crush on a sexy teacher, and fantasized sexually about her. Its not about being a pedo, its about putting yourself in the their place and wishing that had happened to you when you were a student with your teacher. Also remember that this update will probably be dialogue heavy like the last two where Sophia is answering their questions and teaching them about the lingerie and why women wear it and how to excite men. I found the dialogue between teacher and students in the last two teaching scenes to be L&P's best out of the whole game and expect him to do well with it again in this one. I'm going into this update just expecting the boys to masturbate in front of her but will be pleasantly surprised if she does more.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Funny to watch this thread run wild with speculation over the last 5-10 pages. L&P never confirmed that Sophia would give a handjob or blowjob in this update. He only said that this update would have similar hotness to the last one. Several members started posting "Sophia's giving the boys handjobs" and that turned into "Sophia's giving them blowjobs". You are all setting yourselves up to be disappointed. I think the most likely scenario is that Sophia lets the boys practice masturbating to her and teases them in the lingerie to show them how to cum. Less likely is that she helps one or two of them with her hands because they weren't able to orgasm on their own. Even less likely is that one or more of them cum on her. And finally even extremely unlikely is that Sophia performs her first blowjob during the scene. What makes this side job hot is remembering when you were in high school, had a crush on a sexy teacher, and fantasized sexually about her. Its not about being a pedo, its about putting yourself in the their place and wishing that had happened to you when you were a student with your teacher. Also remember that this update will probably be dialogue heavy like the last two where Sophia is answering their questions and teaching them about the lingerie and why women wear it and how to excite men. I found the dialogue between teacher and students in the last two teaching scenes to be L&P's best out of the whole game and expect him to do well with it again in this one. I'm going into this update just expecting the boys to masturbate in front of her but will be pleasantly surprised if she does more.
Yeah? How to excite men should boys learn?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, if he don't want this to be a waste of time (like Deshaun/Vicky), he needs to give people something concrete.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Nice post, but you are wrong about the handjobs or what L&P has already shown the higher ranking supporters in terms of pictures.

One more side note:
The fact that Sophia is the last to wear the one-piece, as far as we know, could be related to the handjobs and their results. If Sophia is wearing the one-piece and the guys come during the handjob, the one-piece will suffer quite a bit. :) Sophia will have to take it off and then be completely naked. That would be a good opportunity for the guys to get a glimpse of her pussy.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes