Evermore0

Jan 4, 2024
87624f00-ecb1-49cc-aea0-5a2e6e0f618a.png

Overview:
Overview:
On a remote island shrouded in mystery, a young man is in search of an ancient treasure. The island is known for its treacherous terrain, including dense forests, towering mountains, and deep, shadowy dungeons. It's also home to an array of dangerous monsters, ancient traps, arcane gadgets, and naught- er... needy villagers.
So grasp the hilt of your sword and get whacking... monsters... in this action packed adventure!
Ah, who am I kidding. If you can help the Hero make his way across the island, I'm sure you'll be whacking your sword to the various well-endowed and willing ladies!​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-02
Release Date: 2024-08-31
Developer: Evermore -
Censored: No
Version: NSFW 0.0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - - -

Screenshot_20240831_201054_Skyros Isles.jpg Screenshot_20240831_201114_Skyros Isles.jpg Screenshot_20240831_201534_Skyros Isles.jpg Screenshot_20240831_201231_Skyros Isles.jpg Screenshot_20240831_202151_Skyros Isles.jpg dd6c5900-e6e3-4699-bd1a-e92be54ba6e2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
1725245432631.png
cutie :love:
Is there gonna be a harem/relationship system of sorts or it's like, goes around fucking anyone that you helps/interacts with?
The pixel art is looking pretty good, good luck with the game!

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Would be better if it had controller support and audio :whistle:

Once it chucks me into the hole the controller stops working.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
a young man is in search of an ancient treasure.
You traveled to a mysterious island and went in search of an ancient treasure,
...but it all started when you found a map. :sneaky: (see spoiler right beneath)

THX for the share...

Last edited:

Evermore0

Jan 4, 2024
View attachment 3991802
cutie :love:
Is there gonna be a harem/relationship system of sorts or it's like, goes around fucking anyone that you helps/interacts with?
The pixel art is looking pretty good, good luck with the game!
The plan is to have a relationship system!

I've been working on it with the help of several others since the beginning of this year, so it is still in its early stages. I'd like to think I've got most of the core components of the game working reliably. At the very least, I'm excited to have a save system that shouldn't require players to have to restart each release. I've also got a quest hint system and a scene replay system as well.

Thank you for the kind words!

Jan 18, 2021
Couple bits of feedback:
1. For some reason, when i'm in the starting cave my controller will NOT work and I have to use keyboard. HOWEVER, as soon as I step outside, my keyboard stops working and instead the controller works.
2. The character always faces downward when swinging and not holding a direction, probably not ideal.

Evermore0

Jan 4, 2024
Couple bits of feedback:
1. For some reason, when i'm in the starting cave my controller will NOT work and I have to use keyboard. HOWEVER, as soon as I step outside, my keyboard stops working and instead the controller works.
2. The character always faces downward when swinging and not holding a direction, probably not ideal.
1. I have not tried to test out a controller with the game so there likely are issues. I have only used a keyboard and the in game controls on android. I'll look into controller support in the future.
2. Similarly, this might be a controller issue as I can't repeat this issue with keyboard or using the in game controls on android.

Evermore0

Jan 4, 2024
The pixelart is great, especially the character art. The non-pixel art art is not.
Thank you for the feedback! Everything is still a work in progress and subject to change! I'm happy to report that the game is setup to use live2D programming for dynamic character animations at least!

Reactions: Deepfaceboy

Evermore0

Jan 4, 2024
So is it over after going back to the surface?
You can look to the quest details tab for the main story to see if you made it to the end of the update. In the future for characters you can pursue their available progression will also indicate when you have reached the end.

Currently the save file will show more to do as I have the test ghosts on the right side of town linked to the overall save progress. Those guys will disappear in the next update!