help with the game motorhome

dunger129

Feb 18, 2024
In game there is a tutorial man David who will teach you all the game mechanics and command before engaging in each new gameplay sections.
He will also give you advice on what parameter to focus on and how to increase them through buying goods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

stepankowalski

May 12, 2020
Can someone tell me if a police officer is coming to take Jessica on the 10th or 18th day because I didn't take her to school, even though I always did?

dunger129

Feb 18, 2024
Were dis you download the game and does it randomly crash and how do you save in game idk
I downloaded from another site cause i cant find the game here.
To save, you need to pass tutorial first and start to play freely then at the end of the day and before broadcast time, there will be a pop up window for you to save.

Last edited:

LuckyTanuki

Dec 8, 2017
Were dis you download the game and does it randomly crash and how do you save in game idk
Downloaded it from DLsite. Only $7. Worth the money imo. Its not on here because its technically loli. Heres a link but im not sure if it will get removed or not. As the other guy said, saving is when u get past the tutorial which i believe ends at day 5, maybe sooner.

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
what pay do they take for the usa alos i would buy the game but i cant from what i no but if you got any tips pls
You have to buy DL Points through amazon, all you need to do is create an account on JP amazon (you can use same email and phone). You can find the purchase point buttons on DLsite's payment method screen.

LuckyTanuki

Dec 8, 2017
how did you buy im not in japan can you explan how i can buy it pls it if you dont mind
If you have an account, go to "My Page" scroll down to "purchase points", and in that there should be two tabs. "For books" and "Point Market". If u create an account on either of those, you can buy DLsite exclusive points that can be used to make purchases. Or you can click on this link,

After that in the same purchase points page of DLsite, there should be a link that says "Input serial code", which you get sent to your email after purchasing the points from either of the earlier mentioned external sites. Those sites will allow you to use non japanese cards or "Shop pay" whatever that is lol. Hope that helps.

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
Okay so, pretty sure this game won't go up on this site, we all know why. Just played through the intro and a little turned off by the mtl. It's not very good and the text isn't spaced correctly, the Ui isn't translated, etc. Any chance this game gets a proper translation or at least a dazedmtl translation? I'd do it myself but I don't know how.

Last edited:

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
K so, I played for a bit and got an ending. Not sure which one but probably the Streamer Ending. The dev said on their Cien page that they are working on a voice patch for the game later in the future. It might take a while so I think I'm gonna wait til it's out before continuing the game. It was pretty good other than the choppy MTL, which was fairly legible, and the couple of bugs I encountered during streams, but those will be fixed in the next patch hopefully.

There are seven Endings btw, excluding BAD ENDs:
  • Addiction End (Drugs) and (Alcohol) - Take a lot of drugs or alcohol for the respective end
  • Pregnancy End - Creampie inside Jessie several times
  • Sex Addict End - Have lots of sex with Jessie
  • Streamer End - Have Jessie stream several times daily
  • Rehabilitation End - Work seriously at your job
  • Normal End - Don't achieve any of the above
Some of the endings have priority over others and I think I ordered them correctly as such.

Last edited:
Reactions: dunger129