Tool Others Chat GTP-3 Translate helper V1.0.0

SomeRandomUser714

Apr 19, 2017
Hey guys, long time lurker, never posted before but I was messing around Chat GPT-3 API and I notice that there was a translation model so I decided to do a quick test and the results were pretty good. I'll attach a couple of screen shots comparing it to Deepl since it's the platform I used the most.

How it works:

It monitors clipboard changes in order to automatically make an api request using the openAI API. In order to do this you need an API key, you can get it from .

Reactions: Pif paf

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Looks awesome, but I need to test it with some language I can check the translation quality

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
I don't understand how it works... it automatically detects the text in-game or how does it monitors clipboard changes?

46471xp

Feb 20, 2022
Hey guys, long time lurker, never posted before but I was messing around Chat GPT-3 API and I notice that there was a translation model so I decided to do a quick test and the results were pretty good. I'll attach a couple of screen shots comparing it to Deepl since it's the platform I used the most.

How it works:

It monitors clipboard changes in order to automatically make an api request using the openAI API. In order to do this you need an API key, you can get it from .

Is it possible to have a free API?
since carrying out translations is too much work and if you add costs it would not be viable

Mookys

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2022
Hello. Out of curiosity, does anyone know what kind of game it works for? Renpy, Unity, others?